[pyrnet] health,chat

My wife and I were just talking about Cody and his seizure and the changes we have made with his food when it came to her there was one more thing we changed or stop I should say. Up to about a month ago we were feeding Cody for the last year Missing Link added to his food. I am now wondering if he may be missing something in his diet and will be buying some this weekend and start to give it with each meal.Better safe then sorry and it does help his digestion.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy