Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Do you have a Home Depot or Lowes near you?  At our local Home Depot, they
carry chain link panels.  We have used them to build kennel runs in our
barn.  Mind you, we also took time to reenforce the wire at the top and
bottom so that our Baron didn't get out.  These panels are about 6 feet
square, and if you put a top on them, make nice kennel runs.  Such an
arrangement would give your guy a larger area than a simple crate for when
you need to confine him for longer periods of time.  Just a thought.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees