Re: [pyrnet] Obedience Training

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Poole" <rpoole@wh2p.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 9:03 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Obedience Training

Herešs a question for everyone.

I am ready to start entering my 3yr old pyr into obedience competitions.
Last night my trainer asked me to find out if there are any pyrs that have
their CDX or UDX titles.  I've looked through the AKC  competitions and have
found plenty of competition results... But I've yet to find a pyr mentioned!

Has anyone on this list gotten far with obedience training??? Surely a breed
this smart, sweet and lovable can do it?

Thanks
Roger Poole

My Beau has been through basic obedience. He passed with flying colors. In
fact he was second in his class. I would like to put him through advanced
obedience once my husband is back from sea and starts on shore duty. That
way he can stay with our 5 year old son in the evenings while Beau and I go
to classes.
Marie and Beau