Re: [pyrnet] LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

On 28 Jan 2001, at 7:21, JGentzel@aol.com wrote:
> I am not getting your point.  Is this good or bad?  You are implying
> something?

Joe,
Most of these associations officials are elected from members-at-
large.  I think we've already discussed how you can talk til you're
blue in the face and not get anywhere with some of them and the
mindsets.  Even I've had enough conversations with those around
here.  Why would you think their recommendations would be any
different to their members?

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices