Re: [pyrnet] LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

In a message dated 1/28/01 7:19:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, JGentzel@aol.com
writes:

<< NE on one stands the smallest likelihood of success.
 This is not a simple subject and some people with the right mindset and with
 some mandate of authority or interest, should get together and brain storm
 the concept.  Then develop a plan short and long term.  Then implement,
fund,
 and carry out the plan.  Plans can and should be "Tweaked" whenever
 indicated, but without any plan we are just giving lip service to the
 subject.

 The longer we wait the more hopeless seeming it will appear.

 Joe

Has the possibility of "Public Service" type of "Announcements" been given
any consideration? Either in the form of newsletters, or even short video
presentations? Something of this nature that could be circulated to the
appropriate "Associations" or  even 4H clubs?

Terry Rickert