Re: [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Roses, hahahahahaha

Sorry  was just thinking of Kira a few years back.
Let me know when you get those roses in and I will send you Kira she
just loves to eat them. I think she prefers to have a little side course
of marigolds with them but I know she would take care of the trimming
for you at know charge.  I still say the simple way is a 10'x10'x6'
chain link run with a top if needed is the way to go, but like I said my
guys don't climb so all I ever had to put up with was digging under the
fence that we solved by putting in a cement base for them. Sure made the
clean up easier. We have 6' stockade fence around the rest of the yard
and they don't real go in that part of the yard unless we are with them.
It's so nice to have a part of the yard for us without land mines and
holes like on the moon to fall in. We do take our guys for walks in the
parks near us over the summer on cool days so they get out and stretch.
Good luck with what ever you do, it's good to hear at lest that you care
unlike so many people that just take a so what attitude.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy