Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

A words of warning here, however re the thorn bushes. If you
don't fence them off from the Pyr while they're still small, the
Pyr will just prune them until they die! <vbg> Chicken wire works
nicely if you make a ring around the bush. Most Pyrs don't want
them enough to break through the chicken wire to get them.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com