[pyrnet] delivering puppies

OK guys...I need some pointers...we are about to
whelp our first litter of pyrs and I'm getting
tense!!!  We have had several litters of
keeshonds, but whelping them is a breeze.  Even a
maiden bitch acts like an old pro and they are
wonderful!!!!  They are a hardy breed and we've
never lost a puppy or had a problem.

 NOW...I've heard that it ain't necessarily so
with pyrs. Kelsey isn't due until Feb 6 but she
is packed full of puppies.  She was xrayed on Sat
and she has at least 8 and there is no room.  I
know she won't last until the 6th.  She is
miserable and anxious.  I'd welcome any
suggestions or warnings...

Thanks...

Debbie Hibberd