Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

In a message dated 1/29/01 8:56:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, JKW9298@aol.com
writes:

<< I will try anything but DUH.... lol what exactly do I do with a drag? How
 long?etc.

Long enough to allow freedom of movement, but NOT long enough to allow your
dog to clear the fence and then get hung up on it. A little experimentation
will be necessary to this end. Heavy enough to discourage climbing/jumping;
an old tire is a good example. If the tire isn't heavy enough, try a piece of
wood such as a fence post.

Terry Rickert