Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

In a message dated 1/30/01 8:37:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< Terry, can you tell me what training book to look for the dragline info
 in?  Cindy

HI Cindy:

"LIVESTOCK PROTECTION DOGS" by Sims & Dawydiak, published by OTR
Publications, P.O. Box 1243, FT. Payne, AL 35967. I got my copy from
Amazon.com. It was also available at Barnes & Noble. David Sims & Orysia
Dawydiak raise Akbash dogs in Canada. They have their own web cite under
Akbash Dogs. I recently gave out their email address on another list, and now
I cant find it. I'll keep looking. Organized? Who Me?

Terry Rickert