[pyrnet] Arizona Parade!

Just a reminder that the Parada del Sol Parade is this Saturday, February 3,
2001.
All Pyrs are welcome to march in the country's oldest horse drawn parade
through downtown Scottsdale.
As in previous years, we will be meeting at Fuddrucker's parking lot (Indian
School & Scottsdale Roads).  Because the City of Scottsdale closes access
streets at 8 am, it is strongly suggested that you arrive no later than
7:45am .
A hot breakfast will be provided to participants to ward off hunger pangs and
to warm cold tummies!  The parade, itself, starts at 9 am; we are entry
number 83.   The parade committee wants "conformity of attire", so please
wear a white tee shirt & a red bandanna at your neck.  Dogs may dress as they
please!
If you Pyr pulls a cart - by all means bring it and show off!!!!!
Fuddruckers is again allowing Pyrs on the patio for lunch after the parade.
We need RSVPs to plan for breakfast.  E-mail me should you need any further
information.
Hope to see you there!
Linda
Grand Canyon State Great Pyrenees Club