[pyrnet] Pyr in Winter Issue of "Animal Fair" magazine

Hi everyone. Well, I was in K Mart yesterday and was browsing through the
magazine racks when I saw an unfamiliar pet magazine called Animal Fair. I
picked it up and was leafing through it when I cam upon an article about the
celebrity pet owner on the cover. Kim Cattrall. The cover shows her with her
Dalmatian named Dot. But the story inside also has a picture of her with her
pyr named Kiva. A 140 pound pyr bitch that is her husband's baby. And her
two pixie bobs named "Gobi" and "Giacomo". I just thought this was so great
as her pyr has a badger mask like my Beau. And my youngest cat Bella Donna
is a pixie bob.
Marie McFarland
Pyrangel Rescue Network
GA Representative