Re: [pyrnet] Pyr in Winter Issue of "Animal Fair" magazine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Smith, Deborah" <dsmith@iolinc.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr in Winter Issue of "Animal Fair" magazine

>     Thanks!  :)  So the bobcat can be crossed with any kind of purebred
cat?

> Chrissy

They are now considered a breed and not a hybrid. They are wonderful cats.
Rather dog like in personality. Very lovable and devoted. And can run like
the wind and can leap incredible distances from a standing start. Bella
Donna is the smallest four legged furchild in the house. But she is also the
undisputed Alpha in the household pack. All the other animals call her sir.
LOL! I call her her royal hienie or my pixie princess and of course miss
thing.
Marie and Beau