Re: [pyrnet] Breed Education (was: Newspaper pet prices)

More on my neighbor with the new (half) Pyr pup: today
I was out walking Leo and she was out playing with the
puppy, so I started chatting with her. Somehow it came
up that Leo is neutered and she said, "he's neutered?
Oh darn! I was hoping we could breed Leo to McKenzie
when she is old enough."

Again, this puppy is already much-loved and will have
a wonderful home for life. These are extremely nice
folks -- just uninformed.

Katie

=====
~Katie Allison Granju~