re: RE: Re: [pyrnet] Ursas pups

Hi Sherri,
Too neat! Dumpling is a fur kid? Happy Birthday to all born on Jan, 30th!
They were talking about how weird it is that deliveries happened on Tuesdays...on Good Morning America. Danielle viewed Ursa's site, and fell in love with the pups. Te he..too sweet :o)
Merri, Danielle, Emmett (Pyr) & Melvin (GS,GR)