Re: [pyrnet] Question on Foods

Hi Barb,
    I fed Pico Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy (mixed with a little cottage
cheese) until he was 6 months. I then fed 1/2 puppy and 1/2 adult for another
month and then went to adult. He still gets it mixed with cottage cheese. If
I run out, I get very nasty looks.

    For the 'D' discussion, I can't give him raw meat. I won a $25.00 supply
of this prepackaged raw food for those who want to do the BARF diet without
the mess. According to the package there are no animal byproducts. I tried
the ground turkey, ground turkey w/vegetables and lamb with vegetables, mixed
them with his regular food and they all did horrible things to his tummy. I
thought it might be that the quality was poor and tried just adding some raw
chicken and beef to his dinner, but that didn't work any better.

Elaine