Re: [pyrnet] Question on Foods

I feed Pedigree.  My food of choice, if I were able to afford it would
definitely be Eukanuba.  The original four were kept on puppy till almost
18 mo. then switched to adult.
Poor Gulliver came to us in such deplorable condition of starvation that
he has just been on adult since he arrived.
Getting food back in him has been a slow process, any food in him was
better than what he had, but we couldn't feed him too much at a time.
The guys do get two cans mixed in, for taste with their kibble, and warm
water, in a huge mixing bowl and then the amounts go into their bowls.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka