Re(2): [pyrnet] PYR HARRASMENT

We haven't had a problem with the kind of harassment others mention, but
anyone would have to come right up into our side yard to get near our
fenced rear yard, and our nextdoor and rear neighbors are, fortunately,
very dog friendly. The most we've had is an occasional phone call when the
dogs get on a real barking kick and we don't respond as fast as we should.
We *do,* however, have a problem with kids going by on the street and
teasing from afar--barking, whistling, etc. to set the dogs off. I heard
one of them say to his buddies one day, "want to see how I can get the
dogs barking?" We haven't found a solution to this, and it worries me a
bit because Paddington and Ivy Rose, naturally enough, have developed a
real aversion to those kids (big kids--mid to late teens). Hope none of
them are around if the pyrs ever make an escape.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose