Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARRASMENT

that is insane!!!  i can't believe people.....lovely neighbors you have....maybe you should let them fall into the "pyr pit."  lol!!!!!

allison
----- Original Message -----
From: cody
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARRASMENT

You got to be kidding with all the nuts out there these days. At one time we had all our guys in the back yard near the stockade fence but after rocks and candy and finding a knife in-between the pickets one day for them to jump on we moved them near the house. Yet we still have to police the area before letting them out. The guy beside us says he is gong to poison the dog in back of us for barking and the lady in back has a dog outside year round never in. Her kids set the fence on fire one day a few years back and just on the other side of the street there is a lady who lets others know she kills cats.  What to do, will I let them all know we now have a video cam set up : .) I work at home so I can keep and eye on my guys but sometimes I have to go out so now they have to stay inside all day sometimes. Sad.......

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy

Allison Rathert wrote:
00c301c08c12$78a73d60$03041a3f@LocalHost" type="cite">
does anyone else have a problem with people harrassing their dogs?  i've had mine shot w/a pellet gun before,  people throw things inside my fence alot, etc.  is it just me or does anyone else face this problem?  if so, how do you approach it?

thanks, allison