Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARASSMENT

Allison, I can't believe yours have actually been shot by a pellet gun in
their own yard!  I must admit, I do worry about ours even in the country.
 With as much damage as is routinely done to our mailbox, I am always
thinking about the dogs.  Too many kids out here as nasty enough to toss
something over with poison in it or something.  Our road edges are
littered each day with beer cans and bottles.  I could imagine them
trying to hit the white dogs in the dark with a bottle, or worse.  I am
always watching mine because of the way people have gotten, and I think
it is almost worse at times out in the country.  I'm shocked to know
yours have been pelleted in their own yard.  That is terrible, did your
report it to the police, so they would have a record of it?  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka