Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARASSMENT

I have two signs outside my gate, one says "BEWARE OF DOG," and the other
says "KEEP OUT."  I had read an article in the AKC Gazette several years ago
in their legislation section that recommended using them together.  I don't
know if the law has changed but the purpose is to 1st indicate that there are
dogs, and the other is a pretty strong warning that way I am covered if
someone decides to go over the wall.  Several months ago I was coming home to
find that either the mailman, the UPS or the Fed Ex had gone over the wall to
deliver packages to my front porch!  I was furious and could not believe
their stupidity.  Now, if I know of a delivery (I have everything I know of
delivered to my office) I leave a laminated note on the gate with a large
plastic shopping bag for them to leave the package in - that seems to work
well.
Regards,
Lisa