Re: [pyrnet] Re: Parades

Linda, I know, the parades with Pyrs. sound like so much fun.  Sounds
like you have a super good group that like to get together over there .
Seems like there is always something going on over your way!

I know what you mean by the stories.  My gang gets much the same when
they are out doing things like Bluebonnet festival, as we walk around the
booths.  Funny how people can be.

Anyway, I love hearing about all the things that go on over your way.
Thanks for the good thoughts! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka