Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] PYR HARRASMENT

In a message dated 02/01/2001 11:18:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

<< We *do,* however, have a problem with kids going by on the street and
 teasing from afar--barking, whistling, etc. to set the dogs off. I heard
 one of them say to his buddies one day, "want to see how I can get the
 dogs barking?" >>

I used to have a neighbor that worked nights. When he came home at 4am, he
would stand in front of our condo doors and whistle until Garth started to
bark. I took care of the problem by getting up really early and standing
inside the slightly opened door. When he started his serenade, I yanked open
the door and gave him a piece of my mind at the 300 decibel level. I still
giggle when I think of his face.

He also used to leave rubber snakes in the bushes and grass for me to find. I
cured him of this by telling him that the next rubber snake I found, would go
into his mailbox, which was always opened by his wife. I never saw another
one.

Elaine