Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARASSMENT

I don't remember if it was mentioned on this list, but an Irish Wolfhound
was killed in NJ about a month ago in similar circumstances, shot with
pellets or bb's (I don't know anything about guns.) One of the several
that were found in him had entered his chest and severed an artery and he
died before his owners realized what was wrong with him.  Another dog in
the family also had a pellet in her chest.  This was a quiet, gentle,
four year old dog with all kinds of obedience titles.  It just makes me
sick to think what people do for no reason at all except the desire to
see living things suffer.

I'm moving soon.  My neighbors are not too dog friendly but have never
done anything worse than threaten to call the police.  (Lately they tell
me that Anais & Ciaran are usually pretty good.  Of course I drag them
into the house at the first bark.)  The possibility of moving "out of the
frying pan and into the fire" has me terrified.

Stephanie, Anais & Ciaran