re: Re: [pyrnet] Re:Question on Foods(Diamond)??

We have used peanutbutter for Emmett. He gets some as a reward treat.
I got the tip from this list, and he has gained 5 lbs :o)))
He was so very ribbed when we got him, so the 5 lbs is looking good on him. We know it was the PB...he didn't start filling out until we introduced it to him, and he is not any taller or longer. His coat is getting shinny, and so soft. Someone said bacon grease, but I haven't tried that.

Merri, Emmett (Pyr), & Melvin (GS,GR)