Re: [pyrnet] Pyrfect Pyrs Chatting Session

 Bridget, I hope I can be available for this, but I have an out of town
meeting on the 2cd., and am not sure when I'll be back. I've tried before to
use the pyrnet chat option, but have never succeeded. Once 3 of us tried to
use it, but kept getting kicked off.   Looks like your site has really taken
off with all of the members, and pictures.       Charlie

Good Evening to you all.

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted.  We've had a lot happening in
the family and I had to make a trip out of town.  I've not read all the mail
yet.  I'll have to get to that soon.

I just wanted to take the time to tell you all that I've scheduled a chat
for this Friday, the 2nd of February at 2:15pm Central.  It's just a little
time for us to get to chat real time for a little while.  It should be a lot
of fun.  If you can join us please sign in on the Pyr-fect Pyrs web site and
go to Chat Room.

http://communities.msn.com/PyrfectPyrs&naventryid=100  You can try this link
and see where it takes you.  If you have problems or need help, we may have
to call Charlie!! LOL

Email me and let me know if you think you will be able to join us.  I'll be
looking forward to hearing from you.