Re: [pyrnet] Big Dog Funnies

----- Original Message -----
From: Allison Rathert <pearldigger@earthlink.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 2:31 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Big Dog Funnies

> my 16lb cat also beats up my pyrs.......he looks at them and says, "stupid
> white things."  then he sits on his butt and pulls a "rocky balboa" (sp?)
> and socks them w/about 10 rights and 8 lefts before they can blink an
> eye....then the pyrs run from him......he's got them all right where he
> wants them!
>
> alli

     We used  to have a MaineCoon/Manx cross that went around 20 lbs and
ruled the  neighborhood.  More than one dog has  been  escorted out of the
yard by Spooker  and not in  any  hurry to return.  And  you always knew
where he was because  one call and he would respond with a set of lungs to
challenge any  pyr.  On the  other hand, it was not  unusual to find him
nappinng with  one of our own  dogs.

Nancy