Re: [pyrnet]

OH Julie do get something in Pink LOL
              Peggy
----- Original Message -----
From: JKW9298@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 7:42 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet]

Ok pretty gross here but is there any way to stop my Pyr from eating out of
the litter box? She will do anything to get to it,I have a baby gate but any
chance to get to it WOW this is pretty gross.

Good news about my male though,he hasnt marked in several days! I think he
heard his little wing dings were going bye bye! lol And Ellie has cut her
jumping the fence in half! So folks we have shown some progress.

We love our little poop eating,fence jumping,and marking kids,but Im going
shopping this weekend for something for mama. lol Talk to you all later. Julie

unsubscribe pyrnet-l
as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.