Re: [pyrnet] -Reply

I responded earlier today, but I'm not sure it went through because of the server problem, so hope this isn't a repeat.

Someone previously recommended using the crystal type of litter, and I tried it.  My dogs do not go after "crunchies" in this type of litter.  It is more expensive, but doesn't have to be changed as often.  Just sift out the solids and flush them every couple of days.  It absorbs the urine odor much more effectively.

Leslie Swaner