Re: [pyrnet] BIG DOG FUNNIES.....

Title: Re: [pyrnet] BIG DOG FUNNIES.....
Some time back Cody slipped on the floor in the back eating area we have. After that he would not walk on the floor into that area so my wife would put down towels for him to get to his favorite spot to sleep. No towels he would stop and look and go back into the laundry room and lay down on top of poor Kira. I had and idea one day and just had to try it, I went and got four wash cloths and placed them about 2 feet apart. Yes he did it he came in and not even stepping on one went and laid down. You just got to wonder what was in his mind at the time. (Dad must have washed and dried the towels.) He now has a rug the size of the back part of the room.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy