Re: Re: [pyrnet] PYR HARASSMENT

    Good grief, how far out do you live?  :)  We've lived in the country all
our lives and still lock our doors, my Mom is the only one (I think) that
locks her car though.  We live out here with other farmers but they have no
idea about the purpose of Pyrs and seem to always have something to complain
about.  We'll be moving this spring though, same hollow but out the "family
hollow" and up the hill on 25 acres, so hopefully things will be a little
nicer then.
    Our big problem so far has been "adults", if you can call them that,
must be going into their second childhood or something.  I have one sheep
and one goat ('til we get on more acreage) that are like pets and follow us
anywhere.  If we go for walks and they're around they go with us.  We've
actually had "neighbors" try to hit them right in front of us (in a car,
actually going off the road trying to hit them) not to mention other things.

Chrissy

> I guess we're lucky that we live
> - in Tennessee
> - in the country with other herd farmers who understand guardians
> - on a quiet road with only a few neighbors
> - on top of a hill with a long driveway
> - with our goats and Pyrs in a field behind a yard full of noisy
Australian