[pyrnet] Our son....puppy....Rollie :)

Hi!

    Sending this to all the Pyr lists I'm on.  :)
    Don't think I'm supposed to send pics to the list so if anyone wants to see the recent pics of Rollie (Maple Way Rollin' With The Punches) our son, as my husband and I guess everyone calls him, you can e-mail me privately.  I'll also be getting pics on the site and will let everyone know when I do.  :)
    He's 7 1/2 weeks old in these photos and is the little boy we've had to hand raise.  :)

Later!
Chrissy
dsmith@iolinc.net