Re: [pyrnet] Several Replies

In a message dated 02/05/2001 5:17:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kaiser4@gulftel.com writes:

<< I know that many of you have pyrs that sit with their back legs on the
 sofa/chair and the front ones on the floor, they sleep on their backs, they
 curl their legs under like a cat...but do they also back up to you and sit
 in your lap the same as a sofa/chair?  Bear does and I think it is just the
 cutest thing!!!

Bridget,
    Pico does that all the time. It just cracks me up. He is definitely a
hug-a-pup.
Elaine