Re: [pyrnet] Several Replies

Cody does it all but funny to watch him try to roll over on his back. He
tries but can't do it like Kira can. Kira (short for Bertha Butt one of the
butt sisters) is more wide across her back. The other thing that my wife
laughs at is he won't lift his leg outside he kind of stretches out to pee,
last time I remember that he lifted his leg he feel over sideways Do you
have any idea how embarrassing it is when you are walking this big guy and
people are coming up to see him and he falls over sideways When Cody goes on
his walks he has to look for small very small objects to pee on, small
bushes,dandelions.. One other thing, the dog next door is now taking flying
lessons, of course with Codys help. One large Pyr checking the butt of one
small Pekinese. Who would ever thought so little of a dog could go so high
in the air, flying fluff ball.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy