RE: [pyrnet] Words of Wisdom !!!

Maybe they're just now understanding their true place in the household?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of margaretGreiner
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 7:18 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Words of Wisdom !!!

I just want to warn all of the moms out there.Don't do what I did tonight..I
put supper on the table and instead of calling my kids and hubby to the
dinner table like I intended to do.I just yelled out come on Shadow Noel
dinner is ready.when I realized what I said it was to late the kids just
stood there and informed me there was something wrong with this picture and
were indignant.My hubby thought I lost it .So ladies tonight I'm eating
humble pie for desert and may have to all week
   Peggy,Shadow,Noel