Re: [pyrnet] Words of Wisdom !!!

Peggy, my kids have complained for years that they came second to
the dogs. Which, of course, is not true. My husband never
complained about it as it was just understood! ROFL! But, the
dogs mind me. (except for the "come" command which my kids don't
do well at, either) The dogs don't talk back, (and if they do, I
do not understand what they are saying) and the dogs don't need
the latest fashions, or platform shoes, or $60.00 worth of make
up. The dogs always want a hug and a kiss, they don't complain
(much) about what you make for dinner. Hmmm, makes me think! But,
push come to shove, I'd give up the dogs before the kids.
Although, I might take a moment to mull it over. <vbg> Part of
the reason I live with and take care of my Dad is because I can
keep my dogs. Of course, there is also the fact that he can't
live alone. But one of the most important ones is that the school
system here is fantastic! My daughter is getting a top notch
education. Public School, in a small town, average class size in
H.S. is about 15-18. Ranked #38 in the state, academically in a
list of the top 75 schools for the state. The previous town and
school system did not even make the list.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com