Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as Guard Dogs

You are correct in your assumption Joe.  The testing issue was "the" education part that intrigued me the most. Never underestimate the Pyrs!

Russ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as Guard Dogs

In a message dated 2/8/01 8:36:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, gr8pyrs@home.com
writes:

Great reading, great story, very enlightening and educational.

I did not go to the link I I believe it the same I have seen before.
Recommended that everyone with an interest in Pyr read this link.  Notice how
the Pyrs failed the test given to predict their effectiveness in guarding and
how now the testers know they, themselves, failed and need to completely
reevaluate their testing.

Joe