Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

> I've used steel bowls, but haven't found any that were heavy or
inconvenient
> enough to keep the female from picking it up, food and all, and running
> around with it.>>

When our Tanuki was only about 4 months old, he had the greatest time
picking up the corningware bowl I was using as their water dish, and after
tipping most of the water out, would carry the bowl around tipping the rest
out as he went.  David spoiled all his fun, by making a wooden frame out of
4x4s that the bowl could sit into.  He carved out places for the bowl's
handles to slip into, and then fastened a thin board on top that would
pivot over the handles, keeping the bowl in place.  Talk about a spoil
sport!  Tanuki was shocked to find his favourite play toy bolted into
place.  Just glad he never figured out how to slide the thin boards out of
the way of the handles <G>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees