Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

Cindy, In some ways I'm very typically Pyrenees. I, for the most
part, won't start it, but I'm not one to back down from it,
either. If, and when I feel that I will "be casting pearls before
swine" so to speak, I generally walk away, but there are times
that one must take a stand. I would certainly have been happy to
discuss the pros and cons of the plastic dishes had the other
person not had such a condescending tone (downright nasty to be
exact). After all, it was a novice that asked the question. And,
what I said about the permanent marker was absolutely the truth.
(I'd seen this person do this on numerous occasions). So, as you
see, I come by the nickname Flaming B*tch honestly. And in the
spirit of true confessions, there are certainly times that I
deserve it! <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com