re: Re: [pyrnet] Cheet Grass

> :o( He has cheet grass in his ears.
>
> What is cheet grass?  I have never heard of that.  I live in south Alabama.
> How bout you?
>
> Bridget in BAMA
> kaiser4@gulftel.com

Oops, didn't spell it right. Cheat grass is more of a weed than a grass in my opinion. I chokes out healthy vegetation. When it dries. It dries into stickery, pointy, little v shaped seedlets. They kinda look like wheat. They poke where ever they end up on you. I will send you a information link.
http://www.enn.com/enn-news-archive/1999/08/081399/cheatgrass_5005.asp
When dry they look like the photo below...except they are a bit smaller
http://clay.agr.okstate.edu/alfalfa/images/weeds/grass,c-s/d-brome-98.htm

We just got him home, and he is a little groggy still. All of his animal siblings had to check him out. He is doing fine, and sleeping it off.

Merri,
ICQ #73292947