Re: Re: [pyrnet] Cheet Grass

We go out even in the snow up to our ... We have many parks here and Cody
lives for his hike just about ever weekend come ran or shine. Between the
various weeds and seeds he picks up I have managed to plant some very nice
wild flowers. Just wait till you get milk weed on them with burrs,you talk
about a pain in the butt to clean. Believe it or not our biggest worry is
not the bugs and plants but river shale. Cuts like razors, had to get Codys
foot fixed a couple times. He now wears hiking boots with his back pack and
bandanna he looks COOL..  We make it a weekly chore to brush, flush, trim,
check and cut nails as needed and bath after a dip in the river as one year
we had a bad time with leeches and my wife draws the line at removing them.
I remember a few years back when she had to do both Cody and I between
having here head over the toilet. Be happy Pyrs ears are down I have had
some breeds that had there ears up and had a heck of a time keeping them
clean. Don't put cotton in ears as it might fall down inside. Just about all
you can do is flush his ears each time you come back. Be careful as to what
you flush with and keep and eye out for dry ear. I use "mineral oil" and
"distilled water."
DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy

 o( He has cheet grass in his ears.
 Oops, didn't spell it right. Cheat grass is more of a weed than a grass in
my opinion. I chokes out healthy vegetation. When it dries. It dries into
stickery, pointy, little v shaped seedlets. They kinda look like wheat. They
poke where ever they end up on you. I will send you a information link.