Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

Dianne, I've never had a nice girl image! I have a"good" girl image. there's a difference. Besides, we were discussing this the other day on the "other" list, so there! (BTW, just so you know, as you were not privy to the discussion on the "other" list, Dianne and I are the best of friends, well... sorta anyway. When she behaves herself, that is! <vbg>) And the best part is that she won't even see this message until next week! Hee Hee. She only reads email at work, and we're going to Westminster with a friend on Sunday and coming home after judging is over on Monday. (actually, the dog that is entered can't leave until 8 PM) And also, if I remember correctly, she is taking Tuesday off as well to rest up from the trip (she's a wuss, I HAVE to go to work) So, she probably won't even see this until Wednesday! ROFL!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com