Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

Anais absolutely loves her food dish.  She lets me take it without any
problem but if I don't she will lick it for  ten or fifteen  minutes and
then carry it with her, finally laying down with it, sort of clutching it
with her paws, on the sofa.  It's too cute!  She will
also try to carry around an almost empty water  dish, spilling   the
water as she goes.

Stephanie, Anais & Ciaran