Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike at the Bridge

When you see and feel others pain at the loss of a special dog like Clondike,
it is hard not to relate to those who you had the same.  Many years ago when
we lost our old boy, "Harvey", AKA CH Karolaska Captivator, I could not speak
of it for years.  I could have never posted like David did.  I just was not
strong enough to endure the pain it was causing.

I will never stop to be impressed how this breed of dog can inspire,
motivate, and capture the hearts and souls of those around it.  History is
full of those who devoted the lives and fortunes to this magnificent dog.
Thing is most of us feel like whatever we give to the breed, it is never
enough.  We know it does and will give us back much more.
So Clondikes passing causes pain and an ache for many of us, but would we
have it any different?  This must be what bitter sweet is really about.

Joe