Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike at the Bridge

> When you see and feel others pain at the loss of a special dog like
Clondike,
> it is hard not to relate to those who you had the same.  Many years ago
when
> we lost our old boy, "Harvey", AKA CH Karolaska Captivator, I could not
speak
> of it for years.  I could have never posted like David did.  I just was
not
> strong enough to endure the pain it was causing.

I don't know if I could do as well either.  Besides, it's hard to type
through all those tears.

And no, Joe, even with the knowledge that they will pass before we do, we
wouldn't have it any other way.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great