Re: [pyrnet] Westminster results?

Excuse the spelling, don't have the catalog in front of me.
Judge:  Wendy G. Willhauck

BOB:  Ch. Kenneviews All the Right Stuff "Dickens"
            owners:  Paula Midgorden and Kyle Simons
            breeders:  Carole Baxter, Debbie and David Hunt

BOS:  Ch. Hillclimb Moonlight Becomes "Elizabeth"You
            breeder/owned:  Alan and Judy Bornstein

Awards of Merit:  (The first award of merit went to the son of the BOB
winner)

Ch. Dieudonne Impyrial Acclaim "Fame:
        owners:  Kyle Simons and Paula Midgorden
        breeder:  Karen Justin

Ch. Pyrfection Pablo Picasso  "P2"
        owners:  Carole Baxter, Nicole Sharpe and Janet Weymouth
        breeders: N. Sharpe and M. Thell and J. Waitz-Brody and J. Weymouth

Ch.  Pyragon's Starry Night "Vincent"
        owners:  Rhonda Dalton and Ron Conklin and Jane Hobson
        breeders:  Rhonda Dalton and Laurie Scarpa and Ron Conklin