Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike at the Bridge

David and Nancy, I should have checked mail yesterday and not in my office
an hour before I have a class! Considering that I never met that wonderful
girl of yours, your stories about her, your own commitment to doing
everything in your power to ensure the best possible quality of life for
her for as long as possible, everything we have all learned about dealing
with a variety of health problems, and most of all the incredible love she
generated in so many of us, make her moving on to the Bridge a time of
profound sadness. Know that we are grieving with you, and sending much
love your way. No one could possibly have given her more than you did, and
of course she gave her all to you. What a gap she will leave in your
hearts, but as someone told us when we lost Shelley, each one leaves a
hole in your heart that makes space some day for another.
Love to you all
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose