[pyrnet] Request for names

Thank you Jan.

So the list is slow, maybe I can put a little action into it by a request for names. Sherryl is expecting a litter in 2½ weeks. The puppies must be registreret by the Danish Kennel Club within 3 weeks of their birth, and I always try to have a long list of names to choose from when they are born, so that I can name them right away.

This time all names must start with an H, and I have not found it an easy letter to start with. The kennel name is Sandybear's, the names must not exeed 35 letter including the intervals. I usually use English names and try to give the puppies names where at least part of the names can be used as a pet name.

I already have a good deal of names, but only a few that I really like, so all suggestions will be recieved gratefully.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/