[pyrnet] Puppy Names

After all the good help on names for Lene's puppies, I thought I'd put in a request too.  We usually have a "theme" for our litters i.e. the puppies born on 4th of July were named Ms Liberty, Ms Independence, Yankee Doodle, etc.   We have had Christmas names and Halloween names, etc.  This litter was born on 1/11 and I cannot think of names or a theme...snow would be nice, but we haven't had any :(      Maybe names with 'one' .  I really would appreciate any help you could give.  There are 7 girls and 1 lone boy.
Thanks for your help!
Charlotte

Lene Nielsen wrote:

Thank you Jan. So the list is slow, maybe I can put a little action into it by a request for names. Sherryl is expecting a litter in 2½ weeks. The puppies must be registreret by the Danish Kennel Club within 3 weeks of their birth, and I always try to have a long list of names to choose from when they are born, so that I can name them right away. This time all names must start with an H, and I have not found it an easy letter to start with. The kennel name is Sandybear's, the names must not exeed 35 letter including the intervals. I usually use English names and try to give the puppies names where at least part of the names can be used as a pet name. I already have a good deal of names, but only a few that I really like, so all suggestions will be recieved gratefully. Lene Nielsensandybear@intercity.dkhttp://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/