Re: [pyrnet] update on seamus and question

Susan, depending on his size and what you have available in your area (
or perhaps you could make depending on your talents ), something on the
order of the heavy canvas firewood slings with handles, might prove
helpful for maneuvering him up and down stairs?

Will he eat rice mixed with canned food a bit warm and mushy for right
now to tempt his appetite?  We had trouble with the anesthesia on Silver
and it took a while, and lots of tempting to get her back to eating well.
 I would spoil him if I had to for awhile.  Cindy

Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas